Join House 6 Brewing Co. for their inaugural running of The Brew Mile on Saturday, August 21, 2021, from 4pm-8pm. The event starts at 4pm and ends at 8pm. Ashburn Volunteer Fire and Rescue Department has teams up with House 6 to be a chairty partner and will received donations from this event.
WHAT IS A BREW (BEER) MILE?
– Each team (teams of 1, 2 or 4) drinks four, 12 oz. cans of House 6 beer and runs/walks/crawls 4 laps around the House 6 Brewery (approximately 400 meters).
– The sequence is: Drink first beer, Run first lap, Drink second beer, Run second lap, Drink third beer, Run third lap, Drink fourth beer, Run fourth lap to finish line.
– Beer can is “popped” at the start of each lap within the drinking zone.
– Beer can is tipped over participants head to indicate beer can is empty, before the lap run starts.
– The goal is to complete the sequence as fast as you can while keeping your beer in your belly.
– Loose your beer (i.e. vomit) you earn a penalty lap to complete after lap four.
– Teams will start in waves. Wave times can be selected when registering.
– Top finishing teams are rewarded with custom awards.
NOTE: To consume alcohol you must be 21 Year’s of age with valid photo ID to participate. No ID = No Participation
For more information on this event or to register, please visit www.theBREWmile.com
Leave A Comment