Continue a Lifetime of Support for an Organization You Believe In
What is Planned Giving?
A gift to Ashburn Volunteer Fire Rescue in your will or revocable trust proclaims your confidence that the AVFRD will continue to serve our community and make a difference in the lives of future generations.
- Is easy to arrange.
- Will not alter your current lifestyle in anyway.
- Can be easily modified to address your changing needs.
How it works:
- Include a bequest to Ashburn Volunteer Fire Rescue in your will or trust.
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose.
- Indicate a specific amount, or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
- Your assests remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Under current tax law there is no upper limit on estate tax deduction for your charitable bequest.
I give and devise to Ashburn Volunteer Fire Rescue Department, located in Ashburn, VA, the sum of $ to be used for its general support (or for the support of a specific affiliate, fund or program).
How does my gift help?
Gifts from Support Circle members will be used to support the company and its membership in different ways or per your request for a specific cause. Your donation may be used for Safety gear to keep members safe during service. Contributions may be used for the Scholarship fund which helps us provide an incentive for recruits and members alike interested in expanding their knowledge. We may also the funds to support our community education program.
CIRCLE OF SUPPORT FORM
Thank you for considering leaving a gift in your will or trust to the Ashburn Volunteer Fire and Rescue Department (AVFRD). It is a simple and thoughtful way to share your ongoing support for our mission. We encourage you to discuss your legacy intention with your loved ones.
We would love the opportunity to further discuss and recognize your generosity and honor your gift. Please complete the information below and Barbara Murphy will be in contact with you.