Continue a Lifetime of Support for an Organization You Believe In
What is Planned Giving?
A gift to Ashburn Volunteer Fire Rescue in your will or revocable trust proclaims your confidence that the AVFRD will continue to serve our community and make a difference in the lives of future generations.
- Is easy to arrange.
- Will not alter your current lifestyle in anyway.
- Can be easily modified to address your changing needs.
How it works:
- Include a bequest to Ashburn Volunteer Fire Rescue in your will or trust.
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose.
- Indicate a specific amount, or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
- Your assests remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Under current tax law there is no upper limit on estate tax deduction for your charitable bequest.
I give and devise to Ashburn Volunteer Fire Rescue Department, located in Ashburn, VA, the sum of $ to be used for its general support (or for the support of a specific affiliate, fund or program).
How does my gift help?
Gifts from Support Circle members will be used to support the company and its membership in different ways or per your request for a specific cause. Your donation may be used for Safety gear to keep members safe during service. Contributions may be used for the Scholarship fund which helps us provide an incentive for recruits and members alike interested in expanding their knowledge. We may also the funds to support our community education program.
For more information, please complete the Circle of Support Form, contact Barbara Murphy by email at email@example.com or by mail by downloading and completing the Circle of Support Interest Form.