Do you want to serve your community, make new friends and be a part of our tradition? Join AVFRD as a member of our support services auxiliary!
Administrative Service members are the backbone of the AVFRD, providing the non-emergency services that support the daily operations and mission of the department. AVFRD needs individuals to lead and assist in many areas and with many jobs, including:
- Building and Equipment Maintenance: Groundskeepers, Maintenance Agreements Coordinator
- Community Relations and Education: Neighborhood Liaisons, School Coordinators, Station Tour Guides
- Financial and Document Management: Scholarship Manager, Historians, Record Keepers, Bookkeeper, Database Administrator
- Fundraising: Grant Writers, Event Planners/Project Managers, Corporate Sponsor Seekers
- Publicity and Marketing: Writers, Graphic Designers, Media Relations Liaison, Video and Multimedia Specialists
- Recruitment and Membership: Volunteer Coordinators, Recruitment Activities Coordinator, Retention/Appreciation Event Planners, Awards and Recognition Manager, Survey Coordinator
The AVFRD is also looking for volunteers to help provide staffing for events. Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in working an event.
We do most of our work (non-operations) through a committee structure. Getting involved in a committee is the best way to engage on the support services side, and for our operational members to give a little bit more of their time and unique talents to the mission of our company. Our committees include: