Due to reconstruction of Station 6, Founders Hall will not be available in Fall 2016. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Looking for a place to hold an event or a birthday party? The AVFRD Founders Hall at Station 6 is often available for groups to rent for events, parties and meetings. If you think we can help you with your event, please read on.
- Easy / Handicapped accessible access
- 3600 square feet of available space (not including kitchen)
- Air conditioning / Heating
- 30 Tables – rectangular and circular
- 200+ Padded chairs
- Raised corner stage
- 225 Person maximum capacity
- NO Alcohol or Illegal Substances (tobacco products may only be used outside)
- Bands & DJ’s are permitted but only from 8am – 11pm (see rental Contract for details).
- Pyrotechnics of any kind are prohibited (birthday candles allowed).
- Prices and Availability subject to change.
- Rental Period includes set-up and clean up time. Arrangements may be made prior to the event for prior day set-up in accordance with availability and fee schedule.
Founders Hall is equipped with a kitchen that is available during the Rental Period. The cost to rent the kitchen is $700 for the first day and $100 for each additional day. This cost includes a full, professional cleaning of the kitchen that is required after each use.
Individuals and organizations renting Founders Hall may rent AVFRD’s electronic sign to advertise their event. The sign is available if it is not being used by AVFRD.
Fee: $50/day or $150/week
Message: 2 screens, each containing 4 lines. Ten characters allowed on each line.
|To rent Founders Hall, please contact our Event Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org .|