Halloween is a time for fun and spooky celebrations and activities, but it can also be a time for some truly scary fire safety hazards. As the holiday nears, take simple precautions that can help ensure the holiday remains fun and fire safe:
- Use glow sticks or battery-operated candles for jack-o’-lanterns and other Halloween decorations.
- When choosing costumes, stay away from long trailing fabric.
- Provide children with flashlights to carry for lighting or glow sticks as part of their costume.
- Teach children to stay away from open flames, including jack-o’-lanterns with candles in them.
- Keep Halloween decorations away from open flames and other heat sources, such as light bulbs and heaters.
- Remember to keep exits clear of decorations so nothing blocks escape routes. Make sure all smoke alarms are working.
Can you find the pumpkin pairs? Click here to download.
Sparky Halloween Coloring Sheet
Color in the sheet and get valuable Halloween safety tips. Click here to download.
Leave A Comment