Administrative members are the backbone of AVFRD, providing the non-emergency services that support the daily operations and mission of the department. AVFRD needs individuals to lead and assist in many areas and with many jobs, including:
- Publicity and Marketing: Writers, Graphic Designers, Media Relations Liaison, Video and Multimedia Specialists
- Fundraising: Grant Writers, Event Planners/Project Managers, Corporate Sponsor Seekers
- Community Relations and Education: Neighborhood Liaisons, School Coordinators, Station Tour Guides
- Recruitment and Membership: Volunteer Coordinators, Recruitment Activities Coordinator, Retention/Appreciation Event Planners, Awards and Recognition Manager, Survey Coordinator
- Building and Equipment Maintenance: Groundskeepers, Maintenance Agreements Coordinator
- Financial and Document Management: Scholarship Manager, Historians, Record Keepers, Bookkeeper, Database Administrator
- AVFRD is also looking for workers to help provide staffing for events. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in working an event.