Volunteer as an Administrative Member at AVFRD!
Do you want to serve your community, make new friends and be a part of our tradition? Join AVFRD as a member of our administrative auxiliary!
Administrative members are the backbone of AVFRD, providing the non-emergency services that support the daily operations and mission of the department. AVFRD needs individuals to lead and assist in many areas and with many jobs, including:
- Publicity and Marketing: Writers, Graphic Designers, Media Relations Liaison, Video and Multimedia Specialists
- Fundraising: Grant Writers, Event Planners/Project Managers, Corporate Sponsor Seekers
- Community Relations and Education: Neighborhood Liaisons, School Coordinators, Station Tour Guides
- Recruitment and Membership: Volunteer Coordinators, Recruitment Activities Coordinator, Retention/Appreciation Event Planners, Awards and Recognition Manager, Survey Coordinator
- Building and Equipment Maintenance: Groundskeepers, Maintenance Agreements Coordinator
- Financial and Document Management: Scholarship Manager, Historians, Record Keepers, Bookkeeper, Database Administrator
- AVFRD is also looking for workers to help provide staffing for events. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in working an event.
Sign Me Up!
Are you ready to join us? There’s no better time than now to serve your community, challenge yourself and become a part of our family. Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch!